We’ve been working hard on moving localized Firefox builds out of the beta channel straight into final releases, Finally, that effort started paying off. There are several languages we keep in the focus. A few of them made significant progress in that field. Even though for some of them we have only beta localized builds, we still made it.
A few days ago I needed to file 70+ bugs. All for the same thing for each locale we support on www.mozilla.com. I then decided to make use of BZAPI(Bugzilla Web Service API), and have created a tiny PHP script to do the job for me. That’s how bugzilla-c3po was born. It worked pretty well even the first time I tried it on on http://landfill.bugzilla.org, so I could expect only better performance on bugzilla.mozilla.org.
An hour ago, wiki.mozilla.org got a new default template, or in media-wiki lingo – a new skin. I’ve been working on this skin whenever I had some spare time, and it finally payed off. While creating the skin, my guideline for the design was mozilla.org. Also, I did my best to make it as readable as possible, as a lot of us do a lot of wiki reading. This was the birth 0f the current wiki.mozilla.org theme.
During my internship at Mozilla Europe, I’ve been working on a lot of stuff. I’ve been helping with Marketing and community engagement, localization, WebDev, QA, SUMO… All in all, I had my hands always full with a bunch of adorable tasks. Due to being work-o-holic, I find this extremely thrilling and fun.